Business & Commercial Law
More than ever, today’s small and medium-sized businesses need to operate smartly to stay competitive and adaptable in an ever-changing world. As a small business operating in the Mountain View County region for over 40 years, MHR Law understands your business needs.
At MHR Law, we are dedicated to providing our corporate clients sound, useful and cost-effective business advice. Whether you simply need assistance with choosing the right business model or are in the midst of major corporate changes, we are here to help your business succeed.
Our services range from incorporating your business, drafting and reviewing key contracts and leases, providing advice on employment law, regulatory matters and other recurring or unique legal issues to restructuring and reorganizing your business, creating a solid succession plan and protecting your business’ assets.
MHR Law offers a wide range of Business & Commercial Law services, including:
- Incorporations, revivals and dissolutions, including for professional corporations
- Conducting commercial real estate transactions
- Negotiating, drafting, reviewing and advising on a wide array of commercial agreements
- Structuring corporate reorganizations, acquisitions and sales
- Due diligence review in preparation for acquisitions and sales
- Advising on private lending and financing
- Assisting with regulatory compliance
- Advising on shareholder disputes, directors’ liability and corporate governance
- Business succession planning, including for family farming operations
- Franchising, joint ventures and partnerships
- Keeping corporate minute books
- Acting as registered corporate office
We pride ourselves on knowing the names behind the businesses we serve and taking part in your growing and continued success. We have the legal knowledge and practical experience you can trust to serve your business.
You can find more information about the services we offer by navigating the menu to the left.