MHR Law Policy re: Covid-19Jana Harder
To Our Valued Clients and Suppliers:
At MHR Law LLP, your health and safety as well as that of our Employees is of the utmost importance to us. Until further notice, all of our offices will remain open for business. If you have a scheduled appointment but feel that you should or wish to postpone, please contact us at 403-556-8955 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can then decide if it is mutually agreeable to meet in person or whether e-mails and other exchange of information is workable or if a phone interview would be productive.
For your information, the following Notice is in place at our offices for our mutual protection:
To help maintain the health of our valued clients, staff, and families, MHR Law LLP will be strictly enforcing the following:
- If you are coughing, sneezing, otherwise unhealthy or in direct contact with someone who is sick, please do not come into the office. Call and we will rebook your appointment.
- In accordance with Alberta Health’s social distancing recommendations, maintain a distance of at least 6 feet away from staff at all times (there will also be no hand shaking during this time).
- At this time, we are not accepting walk-ins, please contact our office.
you would like to drop something off:
- At our Olds location, please do so in the slot of the back door;
- At our Didsbury location, please do so in the slot of the front door;
- At our Innisfail location, please do so in the slot of the front door.
can be made by:
- Mailing a cheque;
- Dropping a cheque off in our offices’ mail slot; or
- Calling in a credit card.
- If our staff are sick they will be sent home right away.
Thank you for your patience while we transition through this difficult situation.